RAUL CUERO

I did not really agree with him in terms of technology dimming creativity. Theres a lot of aspects that play a role in whether your technologically advanced or not and how to apply your creativity pull. I agree in a sense that technology has reserved people in how they socialize and interact with other people in a way that can keep them in a box lacking creativity. But I also believe that this growth of technology has expanded and transformed creativity in a positive and beautiful way because theres now an array of "creativity" and not just named if you can paint on a canvas. In his argument with parents working and not being present in a childs life as much as they are in the past because both parents have to work vs. when the mom would stay home with the children while the dad went to work. I actually disagree with that because I came from a large family and my parents own a business and during my childhood they were never around and I never had that true emotional connection with them which is upsetting but at the same time they taught me strong work ethic and being able to not be so emotional with everything that comes into my life. This also has not disrupted my academic success because I have taught myself to succeed in school and go above and beyond so when the time comes I will be able to graduate and get a good enough job where I can have them not work as hard as they have had to throughout my life.

Comments